Top Story 360

Jake Paul Throws Down the Gauntlet to Conor McGregor With Bold Fight Rules After Triumph Over Mike Tyson.Huyen

November 19, 2024 by Ngoc Huyen Leave a Comment

Jake Paul has challenged Conor McGregor to an MMA fight following his victory over Mike Tyson.

Paul beat Tyson by unanimous decision, but the fight was widely slammed and McGregor had his say on the event. In a now-deleted social media post, McGregor fumed: “A 16 minute spar in sparring gloves. F*** off.”

Paul has since responded to McGregor by calling him out, writing: “Dear Conor, I know you told my team you would fight me at 170lbs. That’s never happening. But let’s run it in MMA. No weight class. Just like how it used to be done. But you won’t.”

Paul’s post comes after he was asked about a potential boxing match with McGregor at the post-fight press conference. “Yeah, he’ll never do that though,” Paul responded. “He knows. He’s not his own boss.

Jake Paul Challenges Conor Mcgregor With New Rules For Fight After Beating Mike Tyson
Jake Paul Challenges Conor Mcgregor With New Rules For Fight After Beating Mike Tyson

“It’s easy to say Conor McGregor doesn’t want to fight Jake Paul, but it’s the f****** truth. Look at him go toe to toe with Nate Diaz who was easy work for me. It was like a Monday sparring session.”

Although Paul has solely competed in boxing so far, the 27-year-old is under contract with the Professional Fighter’s League (PFL) and is set to make his MMA debut for the promotion next year.

Speaking to MMA Fighting last month, PFL owner Donn Davis revealed: “He tells me the summer of 2025. He’s been training. If Nate Diaz would’ve accepted the fight as he did in the centre down in Dallas, he said ‘I’ll take the fight’, it would’ve happened.

Jake Paul fights Mike Tyson

Paul beat Mike Tyson by unanimous decision and has now set his sights on McGregor (Image:

AFP via Getty Images)

“And then he backed away and didn’t take the fight. And then later, he was ready to take the fight, but Jake had a lot of success in boxing, so wasn’t yet ready to come back to MMA.

“You have to have timing, health, money, it all comes together, it’s very hard to do. That was one where the timing was always off between Diaz and Jake. Will Tommy (Fury) be back on next year? Don’t know.

“Will it be Tommy Fury? Don’t know. Will it be someone else? Don’t know. But Jake says he’s ready, but he really had so much success in boxing in his mind that it really delayed his MMA.”

Join our new WhatsApp community and receive your daily dose of Mirror Football content. We also treat our community members to special offers, promotions, and adverts from us and our partners. If you don’t like our community, you can check out any time you like. If you’re curious, you can read our Privacy Notice.

This article contains affiliate links, we will receive a commission on any sales we generate from it.

Filed Under: Uncategorized

Reader Interactions

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Primary Sidebar

Recent Posts

  • Breaking News: Dani Carvajal Draws a Line in the Sand—Demands Immediate Removal of “Failed Star” from Real Madrid or Faces Internal Crisis! 🚨.
  • Breaking News: Tennis Star Eala Declines $30 Million Deal to Focus on Tournament, Faces Shocking Ban Amidst Pressure – What Really Happened? Find Out!.
  • Breaking News: Shocking Discoveries Inside Diogo Jota’s Secret Apartment – What the Police Uncovered Could Change Everything!.
  • Breaking News: Shocking Last-Minute Change to Diogo Jota’s Schedule Provokes Heated Argument Caught on Camera at Midnight!.
  • Breaking News: Reuben Owen from Our Yorkshire Farm Proposes to Girlfriend Jessica Ellwood—Fans Are Overjoyed!.

Recent Comments

  1. Alfredo Canedo Jr on Caitlin Clark’s Absence from the WNBA Playoffs Sends a Strong Message After Record-Breaking Viewership, Highlighting the Impact of Rising Stars .giang
  2. A WordPress Commenter on Hello world!

Copyright © 2025 · Paradise on Genesis Framework · WordPress · Log in